We welcome guest blogs at The Windy Side, and we are always looking for contributors. If you would like to become a contributor, please write us at email@example.com with a short bio and links to writing samples and tell us what topics you want to write about.
If you would like us to publish a guest blog, please keep in mind these points about our guest blogs:
- Please avoid self-promotion.
- Get to the point quickly, clearly, and conversationally.
- The column must be exclusive; please don’t repurpose previously published blog posts or columns that appeared elsewhere.
- Length is a maximum of 600 words.
- Do not send columns with embedded images.
- Links to relevant stories on The Windy Side are welcome.
- The Windy Side reserves the right to edit blogs as needed.
- If we decide to use the blog, we’ll need a head shot of the writer (400 pixels wide; square, please; we’ll assume the credit to this image belongs to the author’s company/organization, unless you tell us otherwise).
- Optional: Send us the author’s Twitter ID, which we can link to his or her byline.
We are not able to green-light anything until we see the final draft. Once edited, you’ll get a chance to preview the column and answer any questions before it posts.